Saturday, February 26, 2011

Surprise: Not from scratch!

Cinnabon Cinnamon Streusel
Surprisingly Delicious!


So, for this post I decided to take the time to make a shout out to all my readers who don't have the time to make things from scratch or who quite frankly don't like to make things from scratch. This is one of my favorite box mixes that actually tastes good. Yes, you read correctly I sometimes even use a box mix ;) You can make these into muffins or a quick bread. Either way they are both delicious and super easy. These are perfect to make for a quick morning brunch or to have as dessert with coffee. The key that I have found with the few box mixes I have tried is to not over bake! I usually set the timer on the minimum time that they recommend or even a little less to ensure they don't over bake and stay moist. In the future, I will post a few more box mixes that I find edible and in the meantime feel free to comment on any of your favorite box mixes for our fellow busy readers. Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. If I have to use a box, I usually turn to Krusteaz. Their products have never failed me.

    ReplyDelete